RACE SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE
The Spartan Kids Race is where we encourage kids to jump, run, get muddy, help each other, and have a good time while conquering obstacles. You are never too young to set goals and celebrate accomplishing them – an epic feeling that’s universal.
Three Race Distances for Three Age Groups
- 4-6 years old: arround 800 m. Recommended, but any age can join 4+.
- 7-10 years old: arround 1600 m. Recommended, but any age can join 7+.
- 11-15 years old: arround 3200 m. Recommended, but any age can join 11+.
New in 2020: The Kids Competitive Heat.
The Kids Competitive Heat is for those kids that want to compete against other kids and thrive on the competitive aspect of sports. The Competitive heat will be timed and ranked. We only offer the competitive heat for the longest distance of the race (3.2km race) and by that for the age groups: 10-11 and 12-13.
At Spartan, fun is not only for adults but for everyone. Bring your kids! They will discover amazing obstacles, racing emotion and there own kids zone with games and challenges.
When you get to the event..
- 1. Go to Registration Tents.
- 2. Show your ID and your confirmation email either on your phone or printed with the barcode on it for registration
- 3. Pick up your wristband
- 4. Go to the Kids Zone to get your T-Shirt and find the start line
Don’t worry if you didn’t register online, you can do it at the Registration Tent
Medical certificate is not needed, but we insist is your responsability to know if the kid is able to do important efforts.
Heats are not predefine, kids needs to be at the time they sign up and we’ll organize groups based on age.
At the finish line…
Every spartan will receive their medal, tons of mud and an incredible experience, just like adults!